Friday, June 26, 2015

Boston Public Library, Central Library

The Central Library is undergoing renovations, while parts of it remain open. This shows part of the adult non-fiction area and the red is lovely.  It is interesting that often public libraries in the USA have higher shelving than Australia.  Most of this shelving was well over head height for me.

Boston Public Library, Central Library in Copley Square

This photograph (below) shows part of the youth area.  It was empty when I photographed it, but 20 minutes later when I walked past it was packed.  I could not photograph the area where videe games were being played, as it was packed with people while I was there.

Youth area - Boston Public Library, Central Library in Copley Square
You can see more photograph here.

No comments:

Post a Comment