Thursday, April 5, 2012

Games and politics

Since reading about Heikki Holmas, the new Minister for International Development in Norway, being a Dungeons and Dragons player I have been wondering why I have not heard about more politicians in other countries being different kind of game players too.   The skills are a match, and statisitcially quite a few politicians should be playing various kinds of games (and not just political games).  It seems to be a big gap area, and not just in politics.  There are many other areas of work where people don't seem totally comfortable mentioning that they play particular kind of games.  I know how I get looked at when I talk about the value of games, and that I play games, in certain environments, but we still need to speak up about the fact that we play games.

No comments:

Post a Comment